Thursday, September 10, 2009

Small milestone...

I want to share some exciting news: as of today I have hit my -70 pound weight loss goal, yay! It is at this point "unofficial" because I don't go to my doctors until next Thursday, but I can't even begin to describe how happy I was this morning and all day for that matter.

Tomorrow (09/11) will mark exactly 7 months since I weighed in the first time on my doctors scale so here are my calculations:

02/11/09 to 09/11/09 = 7 months
Lost 70 pounds in 7 months
70/10 = 10 pounds lost per month on average
10/4 = 2.5 pounds lost per week on average

I've been going to the gym every single day and I started playing softball in a Co-Ed league every Wednesday night. I am still eating good, especially now that I am having gallstone issues.

Short post I know, but OH HAPPY DAY!

5 comments:

  1. So happy for you, hun! I love seeing you hit all your goals and your excitement is very catching. I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding job!!! Hard work and dedication are what it takes to make life long changes. You are an inspiration to all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy day! And will you make us some strawberry truffle when you are here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Life long changes, here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will DEFINITELY make it for you all, I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete