Well, no more weight watchers meetings anyway.
When I first signed up for Weight Watchers, back in September I bought an 11 week pass with the intent to only go for, 11 weeks. The time flew by too quickly and I felt as if it were in my best interest to sign up for another 11 weeks because I needed just a tiny bit of additional support. Now, that the 2nd round of 11 weeks has come to and end I feel entirely confident on continuing on my own.
I did not sign up for an additional 11 weeks and I have been going at it on my own for almost 2 weeks now. I will admit, I've been struggling off and on since Christmas but last week I lost 2.8 pounds because I held myself accountable all week long. So, now I am fully confident that I am back on track and it took realizing how close I actually am to my goals is what definitely helped.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment