Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jeans

Back in November I noticed my size 14 jeans were getting a little loose. I decided that since I was in the process of losing weight that I didn't want to run out and buy a few smaller sizes only for those to be too big soon, then go buy more smaller sizes, etc. So, I came up with the solution to buy a few pairs of jeans from a local thrift store called "Savers". I walked away with 3 pair of size 12 jeans: Levi, Guess, and Lucky... all 3 pairs were 4.99 a piece. Sweet deals. Sweet jeans.


Flash forward to when I got home... and I couldn't quite squeeze into them. I figured no big deal because I would get in to the eventually. 


Flash forward to December... I still couldn't wear them and that was a hard pill to swallow. I told myself I was not going to try and put them on again until I was SURE they would fit.


Flash forward to today... my old jeans were feeling especially baggy. I've been on a high all week weight loss wise so I figured if they still didn't fit then my self esteem wouldn't take too hard of a blow.


Behold... me in my size 12's (it's been a long time since I've seen this size)





1 comment: