Friday, January 7, 2011

Weight Watchers Week 17

I lost 2.2 this week making my grand total lost through Weight Watchers 31.6. I had eaten 49/49 of my extra points by... um...... Saturday (yes, my week starts over on Friday) so let's just say that this was an interesting week. I stopped buying WW desserts because I realized that no matter how many points I had left I CRAVED a dessert at the end of the day. 


I did not stay for celebrations today because I have gotten tired of raising my hand week after week announcing how much I lost and getting dirty looks and glares (if looks could kill!!). Honestly, I track every single thing I eat. I work the program. I am so close to my goal that I can taste it (and it tastes like 0 points!) so if these women want to be mad at me that's their problem. That's the way my mentor (my little sister) put it to me anyway. I don't know if I agree, so I choose to just not announce it very often anymore. After the meeting a couple weeks ago I privately went to the leader and told her I'd reached my -25 pounds and she gave me my 25 keyring. I just don't like making enemies, ya know?


On another note, yesterdays blog post was hard to write. Like really hard. But you know what? I posted it, and I still haven't deleted it. Yet. :)

1 comment:

  1. You better not delete it! You've worked really hard and are doing AMAZING! You should be really proud of yourself, and you are a great example not only to me, but you're going to be a great example for your little cutie as she grows up :o)
    Megan

    ReplyDelete