Monday, June 22, 2009

Congratulations!

Congratulations to my handsome, motivated, and athletic husband! He has been losing weight steadily for months now yet recently had hit a very frustrating plateau...

Back In February he was 5'11" and approximately 200. As of today he is 5'11" and 179CONGRATS BABE!

He had been hovering around 181 - 182 for about 3 weeks and I am so proud of him for sticking with his routine and breaking through. What is he most excited about? Having Wii Fit not say "Wow! You're overweight!" If he loses 1 more pound it will say "Wow! You're normal!" (speaking of the BMI ranges).

He's been increasing his weights steadily on the bench press and incline press, he is running 3 miles two to three times a week, he is getting some serious abs, and as always his legs and especially calves are solid muscle!

It's true what they say too... couples that workout together stay together! Going to the gym, eating healthy, and getting in shape has really been great for our marriage. We thoroughly enjoy working out together and pushing each other if need be. Above all, we're there for one another and support the other however we can.

Again, CONGRATS LOVE!!

4 comments:

  1. Awe! So sweet!

    I am very much looking forward to August when Jeff starts working out again. We don't usually workout at the same time because of the kids. But, it is nice to have some one to keep you on task and not let you skip.

    Now, i have to buy new shorts this summer because mine are all falling off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new shorts! I will just have to post a "Congratulations" blog about my sexy SIL too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be at this point without your motivation. You've got me into the gym, kept me in the gym, and your energy and enthusiasm has kept me motivated. Couldn't have done it without you! It's been a little frustrating sitting just above 180, but I realize it was my fault for letting my diet slip too often. Once i buckled down, i lost the weight. Now I just need to keep it up to drop that extra pound! :) Love ya, hun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Evan!
    Congrats to all of you skinny people!
    Actually I bought some new shorts too. They were so baggy that my hands help getting caught in the pockets when I ran. They were billowing. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete