Whatever I gained last week *cough* .6 pounds *cough* I definitely lost this past week to the tune of -1.8 pounds. It was a pretty good week considering Evan and I went to his annual holiday party and I did not count points and boy was the food delicious. We went to Smith and Wollensky and if you've been following my blog for long enough, you'll know that this is the 3rd time we've eaten there and we've yet to be disappointed. 4 courses, including perfectly cooked fillet, the creamiest garlic mashed potatoes you've ever tasted, and the most divine cheesecake topped with raspberry cream sauce.
Wonder how I still lost weight after eating all that? I had 18 points left for the day, plus my entire 49 extra points for the week. I did not eat any extra points for the rest of the week assuming that my night out was not more than 67 points. It must have worked. That and I've incorporated an exercise routine into my daily life, will post a blog on that soon.
A couple weeks ago I talked about getting into my size 12 jeans again but only 1 of the 3 size 12's I had actually fit. I tried them all on this weekend and they all 3 fit. By "fit" I mean I can zip them all up and walk and move around but the muffin top that comes along with 2 of them is preventing me from wearing them in public for now. :)
**UPDATE** I now wear size 10's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes, I think when there is a slight gain or no loss it is just your body trying to catch up which is why it is easier to lose more the next week. That exercise is probably helping too.
ReplyDelete