Monday, June 13, 2011

It's official...

I'm a real runner. Sure, I'm in my 3rd week if training for a half marathon (more on that SOON!) but for the first time in my life I have real running shoes.

I went to Red Rock Running company for the works. Running barefoot on a treadmill, analyzing the video with the expert, coming to the conclusion that I'm "neutral", getting fitted in about 8 different shoes, running in all of them in the parking lot, and finally deciding that these babies will carry me through 6 months of training plus over the finish line in December.

My shoes...

3 comments:

  1. And best of all... They're black and blue! Awesome! Welcome to the dark side. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shoes. I'm still wearing my very first pair of official running shoes. I practically worship them. If I'm only going to go for a walk I refuse to wear them... They are for running only... Silly, but they are special to me!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ready to go!!!
    And so pretty... :)

    ReplyDelete