Friday, June 17, 2011

New Beginnings

Actual Twitter post from this morning: Weighing in this morning and I think I finally lost weight! Is it still a plateau if you know exactly what you were doing wrong?


No need to beat myself up over it all anymore because the good news is, I lost weight! Not the same 5 pounds that I've been losing over and over again, but 3 more pounds on top of that!


Yes, I lost 3 pounds this past week, which puts my total weight lost to date at -102.4, and my total weight lost with Weight Watchers at 47 pounds. I stayed for celebrations today and it felt good to get some good feedback. I also met a new mom and we chatted for a bit so that was nice.


Anyway, I feel good. I'm running 4 days a week, eating right, wearing shorts (in public!), I feel like a whole new person. I recently saw a photo of myself and asked the photographer if she edited my figure, it was a shock to my system to see a photo of myself that I really really liked.


3.6 pounds away from my original goal (revised as I get closer)
23.6 pounds away from my ultimate goal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment