Saturday, October 16, 2010

10/15/10 Weigh In

The weigh in this week went well. I lost 2.4 pounds so I'm down -13 total. Still a little more than I would have liked, so I think I'm going to start eating some of my extra weekly points. I was not able to walk at all this week so honestly the loss surprised me.


I'm really itching to get back into the gym. I've been a handful of times since the baby was born but I'm really wanting to start toning up again. I can eat right and walk and lose all the "weight" I want... but I want to tone my arms and legs and try and do something about this post baby tummy.


Sorry for the short post!!

1 comment:

  1. It is funny how sometimes weight loss doesn't really make sense, it just happens.

    Sounds like it is time to recruit daddy so you can head to the gym.

    ReplyDelete