Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Cheesecake

We hosted a dinner party over the weekend and I cooked a fall themed meal. I did not want it to be too much like Thanksgiving so I just had bits and pieces of fall: chicken bake, steamed squash and zucchini, salad, rolls, roasted potatoes, and for dessert... Pumpkin Cheesecake. I didn't want to make pumpkin pie as that screams Thanksgiving, so I thought this was a nice median.


I found a recipe on my new favorite website Gina's Skinny Recipes. I happened upon this website a few weeks ago, and awesomely enough one of my loyal followers also pointed me there for a stuffed artichoke recipe, thanks Sophie!


I LOVE this website as it has everything you can imagine made low cal, low fat, and she lists the Weight Watchers points! The pie turned out delicious and my husband even finished it off after our guests left... OK, so there was only 1 piece left at that point. :o)


Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cheesecake



Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 • Size: 1 piece • Time: 10 minutes • Calories: 239 • Points: 5.25 ww points

  • 7 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (canned is fine)
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
  • 8 oz Cool Whip Free, thawed
  • 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
In a large bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth. Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm. 









No comments:

Post a Comment