Saturday, October 2, 2010

A little is better than none

Weighed in at Weight Watchers yesterday and I was down .6 for the week which puts my total with WW at -8 pounds lost. I tracked everything I ate all week long but i think a couple of factors added to my .6:

1) Husband and I went out to dinner on the previous Friday night with the baby. I had a club sandwich and dessert. I looked up the points as best as I could but it's never going to be exact.
2) Sister, friend, and I went to a concert and ate dinner beforehand and I had another club sandwich (because I knew the points from the previous day).
3) Went to the mall and had 4 month pictures of baby taken and grabbed the healthiest thing on the menu from Panda Express. I had looked it up before I left and knew where I was going to eat and what I was going to get. Again, don't know if it was exact. (btw: i got chicken and mushrooms with steamed veggies)
4) I only got 1 walk in this week. We attempted a walk on Tuesday but only made it one lap before you know who called it quits. Then we walked up to Starbucks on Thursday.

Down is better than up, but this next week I have no plans to go out and I plan to walk a couple more days.

P.S. I still got a BRAVO sticker and I'm 2 pounds away from getting my -10 pound sticker. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are on the right track! And I am sure little miss will let you walk longer and longer. Do you walk during a napping time or an awake time? My kids always fell asleep when they were moving and sometimes, with Conner and Andrew, I would plan an run around nap time and they would sleep through my run while I pushed them. Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the only baby in the world that doesn't sleep. :) She sleeps great at night (8 -9 hours) but takes like 5 45 minute naps during the day. She's starting to be more observant now so it's like she doesn't want to miss anything. This past week she was awake all the way to starbucks, awake while I drank my drink, awake all the way home, and fell asleep when we were a block away from the house. :)

    ReplyDelete