Since I only lost .2 pounds last week, I knew this week had to be at least a little more. I wasn't looking for a 5 but at least my normal 2 was to be expected. I was very happy to see an even -3 on today's scale, woohoo! That makes my total so far -18.2, I'm SO close to my 10% goal and I'm excited for my silver Weight Watchers keyring! :)
I only walked once this week, but I was really diligent with not only tracking points but also eating healthy. I've mentioned it before but getting Bountiful Baskets every other week now is really beneficial for getting in essential fruits and veggies. I'm also enjoying cooking dinner every night and experimenting with new recipes and some old favorites cooked a little healthier.
I am also planning on going to the gym more to start toning again. Last years jeans may fit but when I see pictures of myself, my arms aren't quite as toned and neither are my thighs. So that's next on the agenda!
No comments:
Post a Comment