When I asked him what he was going to make so I could add it to the menu he announced "meatloaf" and as it just so happened I knew there was a yummy looking turkey meatloaf recipe on Gina's Skinny Recipes.
It turned out excellent! It was so delicious and moist! I was sad we only had it one night for dinner and the next day for lunch. I'm not a huge fan of leftovers but I could have eaten this for a week. Good job honey!
Turkey Meatloaf
This is a pretty simple low point dinner to prepare on a busy week night. Mix all the ingredients and throw it in the oven. In one hour it's done! Serve this with some garlic mashed potatoes and veggies.
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 4 servings • Time: 1 hour • Calories: 268 • Points: 4.5 ww points
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1.3 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp marjoram
- salt
Preheat the oven to 350°. Saute olive oil and onion on low until translucent.
In a medium bowl mix turkey, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, ketchup, salt and marjoram.Place mixture into a 9x12 loaf pan or shape into a loaf in an un-greased baking pan.
Bake uncovered for one hour at 350°. After baking let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
In a medium bowl mix turkey, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, ketchup, salt and marjoram.Place mixture into a 9x12 loaf pan or shape into a loaf in an un-greased baking pan.
Bake uncovered for one hour at 350°. After baking let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing.

Next time I'll have to double the size of this recipe. Was definitely delicious. Don't forget that the first of the two steps in this recipe is to use the olive oil to saute' the onions before mixing it all together and throwing it in the oven.
ReplyDelete