Saturday, November 27, 2010
Skipped this week...
And not for the reason you're thinking of!
When I first signed up with Weight Watchers 11 weeks ago, they gave me a free pass. This pass was good for one free skipped week and I knew immediately when I would use it. The day after Thanksgiving. And not because I was planning to gorge myself but because I knew we would be out if town.
Sure, I've been nervous about Thanksgiving for weeks now, but as it turned out I didn't eat enough. I got a little but of everything, but I put no butter on my roll, no gravy on my mashed potatoes, no second helpings of anything, no wine only water, and 1 slice of my WW pumpkin cheesecake.
I did not track points but considering that I had 25 points left before thanksgiving lunch started, I definitely could have eaten more. But my brain couldn't do it. That's a good thing right?
So, I was the one eating a deli turkey and cheese sandwhich with tortilla chips on the side at 7pm that night.
So, no weigh in for me this week. I did not count points after breakfast on Thanksgiving but I've been counting points ever since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment