Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekly Menu

Every Sunday, I sit down and cut coupons, make my dinner menu for the week, make my grocery list, and go to the grocery store.

I bought a dry erase board to hang up on the inside of my pantry and I write our menu on there for 2 reasons #1 so I never have to hear my husband ask "what's for dinner tonight?" #2 so I never have to think to myself "what's for dinner tonight?" We can both just look at the board. :) I also hang our magnetic grocery pad on the board too and write stuff down as we know we need it, then I tear off the page and bring to the store with me. 

Here's a visual:


It's been even more fun lately because our little one can pretty much eat what we eat. She doesn't get her own plate of food but we try and give her bits and pieces of most things. 

Monday: Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, Garlic Bread, Salad

Tuesday: Turkey Burgers, Corn on the Cob, Salad, Grilled Asparagus


Thursday: Organic Roasted Red Pepper Soup, Garlic Bread, Salad

Friday: I'm on my own, Evan has a work function


1 comment:

  1. Oooo, the coconut chicken salad sounds great! Let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete