Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Weigh In

Got my -10 pounds bookmark today! I am down 2.6 this week making my grand total lost with WW in 4 weeks 10.6! I knew that I'd lost weight this week as I periodically weigh myself on our bathroom scale and once a week I weigh myself on the Wii but I wasn't expecting a 2.6! SO happy to see that. 


What did i do different? I only ate 3 meals out:


date night on Sunday: Applebees (WW menu!!!) Chicken with Potatoes and Veggies 
running errands on Tuesday: small Arby's Roast Beef sandwich
walked up to Port of Subs with Evan and Brianna on Thursday night: small turkey, no cheese


We also walked around the neighborhood on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. 


And, I think a lot of it had to do with more fruits and veggies. We've been eating all of our food from our Bountiful Baskets order. I did not order one this week as we're still finishing off last weeks and we will not be around tomorrow to pick it up. I think ordering a basket every other week will work for us, for now, while only 2 of us eat real food. 


I'm really nervous about this weekend as we're going to be out of town. I am going to pack lots of healthy snacks and since I'll have to eat stuff that someone else prepares I will just have to watch my portions and take note of everything I eat so I can look it up later. I usually calculate everything before or while I am cooking.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! And I found a place near here, that delivers produce and other organic goods! I am so excited to place my first order.

    ReplyDelete