We found a really good deal on a mommy garage sale FB site for an Elliptical machine. The only place it can go is the garage so let's just hope I don't die of heatstroke in the summer, but so far my plan is to use it in the mornings.
This morning was my first time using it since we got it last weekend and MAN am I out of shape! I love the elliptical and have been known to spend 45-60 minutes on it in the past, but I barely made it through a 15 minute work out and had to take a few breaks!
My studly husband is currently training for his
1) If I work out too late I have a hard time falling asleep.
2) I'm barely getting 6 hours a sleep a night and that's in chunks of being woken up every 2-4 hours all night long, so working out after the baby is asleep means cutting in to my precious sleep because at this point I pretty much go to bed when he does.
Basically, I'm going to get back in to exercising slowly. Not that I can do much of anything right now with such a tiny nursling...
I also have a double jogging stroller that we also got on a mommy garage sale FB site (sold our single, so it practically paid for itself) but it's WAY to hot to take the kids out, even first thing in the morning. I plan to just WALK with this one as my plan at the moment is to run my next Half-Marathon in November 2014.
And I also have a gym membership.
And a Wii fit.
Man, I should have no excuses! I can fit exercise in lots of ways! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment