Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weigh In

My weigh-in on Friday was full of surprise, milestones, and reached goals. And I was not expecting any of it.

I ate really good all week and tracked everything. My husband wanted Chili's for father's day dinner and while I tracked my entire meal (even 1/4 of a bowl of chips and salsa, yikes! , but also their margarita chicken from the lighter menu) I still dipped into my extra weekly points slightly. So, while I knew I'd lose weight I figured it would be 1-2 pounds again.

Imagine my surprise when the leader told me "you're down -3.6!" I was shocked and thanked her, she said you did the work honey!

The brings my overall total on WW (this time around) to -12.6 in 3 weeks, I'm pretty happy with those numbers!

I surpassed my 5% goal and I also surpassed my -10 pounds goal. So when I spoke up during "celebrations" I got a 5% sticker and a -10 pounds ribbon. Everyone clapped and my daughter also clapped and kissed me and said "good job mommy!!!"

It was very cute of her but that's another blog post all together, letting my daughter know that mommy's going to a meeting called "Weight Watchers". I have many mixed emotions on this. *sigh*

Anyway, GREAT week! I am in the "zone" and loving Weight Watchers!! It's definitely true that losing weight is it's OWN motivation. That and my ultimate goal of 1/2 Marathon weight by my son's 1st bday. Which btw he'll be 10 weeks old on Monday so we all know this year is going to FLY by!

No comments:

Post a Comment