Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weight Watchers Day 1

Well, I'm back at it folks. Baby #2 is officially here. "Baby" #1 is 3 years old now. 

It's time for me to get my body back! :)

I get 50 points a day due to breast feeding. So, I have to get back into the swing of things counting points but I also forgot how hard it is to eat 50 points worth of food every day.

I had 3 regular meals today (dinner was on the big side because I had a lot of points left) and 1 snack. 

I went to the mommy and me weigh in and meeting and it looks like that's the one I will go to most weeks. 

I'm excited to get back into my old clothes, start looking like my old self again, get back in shape, a million more reasons too!


No comments:

Post a Comment