When I was pregnant I made this a few times and it was always so filling and delicious. I eat what is "The Bradley Diet" or "Brewer Diet" when I am pregnant which consists of a lot of healthy foods, getting 80-100 grams of protein a day, which includes 2 eggs, among other requirements. This was a yummy way I found to eat my 2 eggs a day.
I adapted it slightly to be more weight watcher friendly, but it's still just as good.
I sprayed Pam into a skillet and added 1 serving, of Turkey Sausage Crumbles, 1 cup of chopped mushrooms, 1 cup of spinach, and 1 chopped plum tomato. The turkey sausage is already cooked but it basically warms it up plus I like to saute the veggies too.
I let it cook for a couple minutes while I crack 2 eggs in a bowl...
Here's a little secret my friend Katie told me about. My entire life I add a splash of milk to my eggs when I am planning to scramble them but Katie saw on Oprah that you can also add water which helps if you're on WW and you don't have to bother with counting points for milk and they're still fluffy!
After a few minutes I add my eggs and scramble everything together.
And here is the final dish! So much food and so filling and healthy! For only 6 points!!!
Spinach - 0
Mushrooms - 0
Plum Tomato - 0
Eggs (2) - 4
Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles - 2
I also usually add salsa - 0
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment