Friday we had a play date at my good friend Jasmine's house and she introduced me to a whole new kind of wrap! The Flatout Flatbread:
Another thing that made this wrap different was that she used real deli meat and cheese, Boar's Head to be exact. And believe me when I say this, it's all I will buy from now on, SO GOOD! I was worried that I wouldn't know that nutrition content of the deli meat and cheese but not only was there a nutrition pamphlet on the deli counter it was already listed in my Weight Watcher app as a normal food item!
I recreated Jasmine's wrap today:
Flatout (3)
1 tbs olive oil mayo (1)
1 tbs mustard (0)
deli chicken breast, thinly sliced (2)
deli colby jack, thinkly sliced (3)
thinly sliced cucumbers (0)
thinly sliced tomatoes (0)
spinach leaves (0)
= 9 points
Very delicious!



I am doing a lot of mexican inspired recipes using homemade whole wheat mini tortillas which are a point each so I don't feel bad about eating 2 or 3 at any meal.
ReplyDeleteI make a Chipotle inspired burrito using black beans with fajita veggies and fat free organic salsa from costco and of course a little bit of cheese :) I also make a veggie grilled quesadilla with vegetarian fat free refried beans with fajita veggies and cheese. On the side I use fat free plain yogurt for dipping instead of sour cream :D
That sounds REALLY good! I do love mexican inspired anything and salsa is 0 points!!! :)
Delete